• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 100 cigarillos or 500g of tobacco. There are no information on age restrictions
• 1L of spirits (over 25% volume of alcohol) or 2L of lighter alcohol beverages (up to 25% volume of alcohol)
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use.
• Pornography (please consider the term as used under the Islamic law)
• Counterfeit items
• Cultural artefacts and other objects of cultural importance
• Palm tree and any products thereof
• Explosive material
• Live animals – health certificate required along with complete and valid inoculations. Contact nearest embassy to obtain permission.
• Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES maybe be brought in only with CITES permission.
• Medication (please contact the nearest embassy or mission to make sure they are allowed)
• Hunting weapons permissible only with authorisation obtainable from Ministry of Interior.